Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Misha's hair and PINK guitar.

We stopped by guitar center last week for Rich to have a little fun and Misha found this pink guitar which she fell in love with. She now wants this for her birthday. Pretty cute. Rich even liked playing it but he was trying to talk her into a different color....But she wants it because it IS pink!She has also been trying to get me to cut her hair in a short A line ever since her cute little cousin Marli cut hers...So I finally gave in and did it because I was worried if I didn't that she would try doing it herself, and she was showing me to cut it by her eye...that would have been bad....But it turned out really cute and I love it!

6 comments:

Ballard Family said...

SOOOOO Cute I Love it!!! Her hair looks so pretty and healthy!

Cody and Sharice said...

I loved your Church with kids post! I cannot tell you how many times I have said what is the point of me being here, because I am never really "Here!"

I saw Misha's hair Sunday and kept meaning to tell you how adorable it is! She looks cute no matter what of course, but that is one cute cut! Great Job!

Leslie said...

Cute hair! I love it! and.....she needs a pink guitar! That would be awesome!

Justin and Chalisa said...

CUTE!!! That is my all time favorite haircut on little girls! She looks darling.

Hancocks said...

ADORABLE! I LOVE her haircut! It looks really cute on her. I just love how fresh, clean, and healthy those little A-line cuts look. If I could cut hair I think both my girls would have that cut all the time. I'm just too cheap and lazy to keep it up. So cute!! And I'm pretty sure Misha NEEDS that pink guitar. She looks so cute with it. She may just be the next Orianthi you know!

P.S. Unless Gary can offer Mat a boat-load of money, we won't be going anywhere. And I'm pretty sure he won't be able to offer him a boat-load of money! And yes, we definitely need to get together sometime. Maybe the third or fourth week of May? I'll have to check with Mat on what his schedule is looking like.

Okay, sorry, time for this long book to end!

triplej said...

Oh...I love her hair. It is adorable and thick!! She needs the guitar!!