Monday, March 16, 2009

My Brave Girl...

So today I met my mom and sisters in Logan for a little shopping and lunch. While we were at the mall I asked Misha if she wanted to get her ears pierced. She said, "YES"! I have asked both of my girls this before and she has wanted to but Saige has talked her out of it because Saige is a little afraid of the pain. Well, Saige was at school today while we were there so she was being VERY brave. We were hoping that 2 people would be working so they could do both ears at once, but, there was only 1. I told Misha that because there was only 1 person that she would have to get 2 ouches instead of 1 and told her we could wait until another day so there would only be 1 ouch but she said she wanted 2 ouches...So, here is the brave little girl before...Very excited!!!

First ear...Oh man that hurts...


Second ear, OH NO, What was I thinking???


A couple of minutes of this...



And then after looking in the mirror at the finished product she was like this...




Aunt Leslie bought her a stuffed animal prize and aunt Kymmy bought her a root beer for her bravery. The girl who pierced them gave her a lollipop and sticker too, so she was set! Now Saige says she is no longer afraid and wants to get hers done too...We will be making sure there are 2 people there for her...Misha and her cousin Harlee who is visiting from Arizona this week. Cute little stinks, don't ya think?










5 comments:

Rupper Family said...

Wow, that is brave! What a cute hat too! You have such adorable kids!

Hancocks said...

Oh my gosh! She is brave! And you are too for hanging in there while she got some owies! She looks so cute with pierced ears and that hat is friggin' cute too! Where'd you get it? Mat's schedule has changed and we were going to have this weekend open, but Mat's fam decided to come down to celebrate his bday early. Right now I think the last weekend in March might work. How bout for you guys?

Leslie said...

So cute!!! I love my little nieces so dang much!

Cody and Sharice said...

Okay she is so darn cute! I love her in that hat too! So cute! She is braver than I! I think I was eight yrs old when I had mine done! Good for her!

Schad fam said...

why yes i do think that she and Harlee are very cute! I still am shocked that Sage got hers done too! Tell her Im proud of her!