Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Brave Girl!

So after seeing that her LITTLE sister got her ears pierced and SURVIVED, Saige decided that she was brave enough to do it herself! So on Friday after she got out of school, we took her to get hers done. She was SO excited and kept saying she was only scared a teeny TINY bit, and proceeded to show me how little the amount of scared she felt by using her fingers and showing me a small circle, which was how much scared she was...So, this is before...Looking a bit nervous after they applied the dots...

Luckily she had 2 people available to do it at the same time so just one BIG OUCH!
And immediately after she was ALL SMILES! Not one tear was shed! She was so tough! I couldn't be prouder of how brave she was becuase she is my little worrier and nervous nelly! She always anticipates things to be SO much worse than they actually are so for her, THIS was a BIG accomplishment! Way to go Saige! You look so cute! By the way, Walmart was alot less expensive than the mall if any of you are considering this for your own little chicks but they aren't doing it anymore after April...Just in case you were wondering...Misha's cute more expensive earring was bumped out by someone and lost the day after she got hers pierced so we had to rush to Walmart to get another stud to hurry and put in there, that is where I saw how much cheaper it was so that is where we took Saige.






6 comments:

Leslie said...

Saige you are SO Beautiful! What a lucky mom you are to have such sweet kids! I sure love them! How does she like the turtle?? ;)

Hancocks said...

Way to go Saige!! She looks adorable with her ears pierced too. You guys are brave over there. I was 17 before I got my ears pierced and I'm still too scared to get my girls' ears pierced. Love the cute earrings! Hopefully we can get together next month!

Hancocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody and Sharice said...

So cute! She looks like she did great! Your kids are adorable! They must have great looking parents!!!!

Mama Mia said...

Yeah Saige!

Rupper Family said...

I saw that you brought your girls to get pierced and mentioned it to Anna who jumped on the opportunity. I just brought her last week and I couldn't believe how brave she was! It was a fun girls' date night for us-thanks for the idea!