Sunday, March 29, 2009

11 months old.

I can't believe that 1 year ago I was VERY pregnant and waiting anxiously for our new baby boy. And here he is 11 months old already! What? How did this happen so quickly!?! I love him so much and he has been a lot of fun to have around! I have to say I am a little sad though at how quickly this has gone by. He is usually quite busy and wanting to crawl around and get into things...I sometimes wish he were still the little snuggly newborn that would just snuggle right up to you. But he still gives loves, by giving what we call "love bonks", where he bonks his head to yours...and "love pats" where he smacks you very lovingly but sometimes painfully, in the face...He is a sweet boy and are so THANKFUL to have him! He likes to play pat a cake and peek a boo. He is starting to try and pull himself up to things but not even close to walking or anything like that, which I am ok with so far. It makes him seem little still... I am sure that as soon as he learns to walk he will be running....Maybe that will be good, I could lose a few pounds??? His favorite word is...UH-OH!!! Still not sleeping through the night, but getting a little better...LOVE him!

6 comments:

Cody and Sharice said...

That really just blows my mind! I cant believe it has almost been one year! I still remember seeing you all going for a walk the day before you went in! I thought why in the world is she walking poor thing!
He is so darn cute I mean handsome! That still is so crazy to me how fast it has gone by!

Hancocks said...

He is so cute! And I just can't believe he is that old already! WHAT?!?!! We're still on for the second week in April, right? I hope so cuz we can't wait to see you guys!

Leslie said...

He is so amazingly SWEET and HANDSOME! What a little angel he is!!

Cassie Skinner said...

He is so cute. Oh I mean handsome. I still love the mowhawk.

Mama Mia said...

I can't believe it has been a year! Happy Belated Birthday Greyson! I love Misha's hat on the sidebar..darling!

Amy W said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I think he gets more and more handsome each week. You look amazing too!! I love being your neighbor, and having you as a friend. Love ya!