Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chubba Bubba!

Greyson is 6 months old! Time is flying by me at warp speed, I feel that way sometimes anyway. These pictures are backward in the order I wanted them but I am too lazy to go back and fix it right now so sorry. We started feeding Greyson baby food finally. He started with carrots a couple days ago. He pulled the funniest face when he took the first bite and then after that he just downed that jar of carrots. It is funny watching him try to suck the food from the spoon. He is loving it though! We started giving him some rice cereal about a month ago. He pulled a funny face with that too but ate all that I gave him and wanted more!
These 2 cute girls take such good care of their baby "BUBBA". They are so loving to him and helpful to me! When they want to be helpful, that is....


At Greyson's 6 month check up he weighed 19 lbs. 12 oz. WOW! Thus, the title of this post, Chubba!!!! He is also 27 1/2 inches long. So that puts him in the 90% for both height and weight. He is getting so hard to carry around in his carseat and his head is at the top and his feet are at the bottom. I don't want to switch him to a different car seat yet though because he can't sit up very good by himself yet so I don't know what I would do when we are at the store getting groceries. Plus I like that if he falls asleep in his car seat while we are running errands, he can stay asleep in the carseat if I have to go in somewhere. So, we will have to see. Maybe Santa will bring him a new carseat...Ha Ha!! Or I just need to start lifting more weights so he is easier to carry around in his carseat.


We love this sweet boy! He is so fun to have around!!! He is starting to babble and making more "talking" sounds. It is so fun to listen to and the girls are always telling me what it sounds like he just said. I better start working on teaching him mama cuz I heard him saying the da da da sounds the other day....







4 comments:

Schad fam said...

He is SO CUTE! I want to give him loves! Why dont you come down here and visit me??

Leslie said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks!!! Yum! He is a sweetie!

Hancocks said...

He is just adorable! He's got the sweetest cheeks and the prettiest eyes. What a fun little guy!!!

Tris said...

He is so cute! I can't believe what a thick little guy he is. He would be quite heavy to carry around in a carseat.