Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun!

The girls couldn't wait to carve pumpkins so that is what we did for family night last Monday. They had fun each picking out what pumpkins they wanted for their very own. Including Rich!
Rich brought home some vampire teeth he got from his work and gave the girls these glow in the dark fangs! They were loving running around with these in and saying RARRR! Also going into the laundry room and closing the door so they could see them glow!







Cute little vampires don't ya think? Maybe we should move to Forks!!! Anyone else getting excited for the Twilight movie???





9 comments:

Justin and Chalisa said...

Fun family night! My kids won't touch the pumpkin "goo" so we end up painting them every year instead of carving. Which works out for me because I HATE the smell of pumpkin:) We have GOT to get together for dinner, I miss ya!

Tris said...

How cute! Don't you just love all the fun things to do this time of year?

Leslie said...

Cute!! So fun! Give the kids hugs for me!

Mama Mia said...

Very cute vampires and yes I can't wait for the movie!!! Miss you guys!

Callee said...

Carving pumpkins is so much fun. I love the vampire teeth. Maybe we should get some for the movie. I love your family pictures. They turned out so good. Your such a cute family. You look adorable.

Hancocks said...

Sounds like you guys had a ball! It's so hard to believe Halloween is THIS weekend! You've got the cutest little vampires I've ever seen! Happy Halloween!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Very excited for the movie, although I keep thinking it will be a big dissapointment compared to the book. I don't think that the characters look like their supposed to from what I see in the trailers, or what I imagined they would look like. I can't believe how big your girls look, they are growing up... fast!

Schad fam said...

Im So excited for Twilight! Im reading the book AGAIN! YEA for Edward! By the way your kids look so cute! :)

Brandee & Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! Don't you love doing things with the kids, that you did when you were little?