Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 Months Old!

Greyson is 3 months old today! He is such a cutie patootie!!! He is such a mellow little dude and SO much fun! He is smiling A LOT and likes to coo and "tell stories"... We LOVE LOVE LOVE him! He loves his swing and laying on a blanket and kicking his legs. He also really loves his big sisters and they can make him smile and coo very easily! He has been sleeping through the night really well lately, but I think we got a little off schedule from being at my mom and dad's this weekend. Hopefully we'll get back on track soon!Don't you just love babies fresh out of the tub and smelling so good!!! I could just kiss those little cheeks all day long!!!
BIG YAWN...I was trying to get him to smile but I guess he was too tired.

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Oh those cheeks...I want to kiss them...I love babies who have just been bathed and then get a rub down with Johnsons Baby Lotion! YUM!

Leslie said...

Cute! He is such an angel! Cute monkey shirt---wink wink nod nod!!! ;)

Hancocks said...

He is just too dang cute! I love those cheeks and that sweet little face!

Lindsay Spencer said...

He is so kissable.

Tris said...

What a sweetheart! He is so precious!