Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Family Reunion!

So, we had our second family reunion this past weekend. It was my mom's side, the Cochran family. We went camping on some property that my aunt has up in Bennington Idaho. I don't know if I am much of a camper anymore but my kids had fun and it was fun to see everyone. The mosquitos were horrible!!! Rich and my cousin Matt giving us some campfire entertainment.We watched a movie each night on the back of this camper. The kids thought that was so cool to watch a movie outside.
Misha was SO excited to sleep in a tent. She wanted to go to sleep as soon as we set it up and had a lot of fun playing in there...
Greyson was even having fun...Except for the mosquitos. I tried to keep them away from him but he is just too dang sweet I guess...His poor little face and head got attacked!!!

The kids painted little sail boats...

Then raced them down the stream...

Made cupcakes and enjoyed them as you can see from Misha's face...

And cooled off on the slip and slide!!!
Woah MISHA!!! I thought this was the funniest picture catching her slip on the slide in action.

Saige caught a pet caterpiller that she named fuzzy and then set free later. Look closely on her arm and you can see him.
My cute little niece Harlee was loving this puppy. Misha was not loving the puppy. She was keeping clear of the dogs as much as possible.
It was fun to see everyone but I was glad to come home and shower! The kids loved it and hopefully none of us get west nile virus.........


3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

What a fun family reunion! Cute activities! I am cracking up over all of Misha's quotes!!!!

Justin and Chalisa said...

How fun!!! We need to get together for dinner soon, it's been too long!

Hancocks said...

Seeing family is the greatest. It looks like it was so fun, minus the mosquitoes (I hate those buggers!). Was it hard to camp with a baby? That always makes me nervous! I'm glad you guys had a good time and dodged the west nile virus!