Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go.....

I can't believe it has already been 12 weeks since this little guy was born. It has flown by SUPER FAST and now I have to go back to work... :( Tonight will be my first shift back. I am glad that I only work 2 days a week, and it is the swing shift so they are pretty much just with their dad which is good for them to have bonding time, and I do like my job, BUT... I am kinda sad to leave these cute little stinks!!!
I couldn't find any good pics of me and Misha. Only ones with half of her head showing or her showing and only my legs...We'll have to work on that one...
I love my THREE babies and I am glad that I get to be home with them MOST of the time!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

The time has gone by so dang fast! WOW! You have such cute and sweet kids! I sure love them! :)

Mama Mia said...

SORRY YOU ARE GOING BACK TO WORK...YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!WE LOVED BEING WITH YOU!

Hancocks said...

What a bummer about going back to work, but thank goodness you don't have to work a ton. We sure had fun visiting with you and those cute kids!

JoAnna Bischoff said...

Tyra-
We now have a blog. It is at http://chadandjo.blogspot.com/

Chad and JoAnna