Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Greyson's Blessing Day

We had Greyson's blessing on Sunday June 1st. He looked very handsome in his blessing outfit and Rich did a great job blessing him. He was very calm and happy through the entire day. He slept most of it because everyone was holding him. He LOVES that and will sleep for a very long time when he is held, or in his car seat...
Before church, we were kind of rushing through pictures because we didn't want to be late!!!
Doesn't Misha look just so happy in this one?
Daddy and his little BOY!
After church we went up to Rich's parents for lunch. Most of my family and most of Rich's family were there. It was fun to visit and the kids had fun jumping on the tramp and playing.

Rich grilled up some Maddox burgers and we had a nice little cookout on the patio.
My niece Ashley holding Greyson. She is a great athlete and wants to play pro b-ball someday!
Me and my little cutie! It has been so fun to have this sweet little boy in our family. I want to thank everyone for coming to the blessing and for loving and supporting us and our little family! We love you all! My kids are lucky to have so much extended family who loves them so much!


10 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute Pictures! It was fun! Love you guys!

Shalyse said...

he looks so sweet in that little outfit...LOVE IT! and tyra, you look amazing too!

Blessing Days are so special. and lunch with both of the fams in my absolute FAVE!

Mama Mia said...

Love the blessing outfit! Some of the pictures didn't come up for me...? Maddox sounds so good!

Schad fam said...

Thanks for posting those pics. I wish I could have been there! Give all the kidos hugs and kisses from me!

Tris said...

What a cute little guy and darling family. It's milestones like these that really make us appreciate good family and friends. And I really like the picture of you with him. You look so good!
Be sure to take plenty of pictures with you in them. I'm starting to feel bad because it is rare that I am in any pictures with my kids.

Jade and Todd said...

Your side of the family is so much fun! I always like sitting and talking with them, especially your mom and dad! They always make me laugh!

Hancocks said...

Super cute pictures of your kids. It is amazing how much Saige looks like you and Misha looks like Rich! Who will Greyson look like?!? It looks like the blessing day was a special one. It always is a great day when you can be surrounded by the people you love!

Lindsay Spencer said...

What a sweetie. You have a very cute family. You look so pretty in the pictures too.

Heather Whitehead said...

Tyra how's it goin?? It's Maria ha ha i found your blog on Chalisa's and i'm so glad you have a blog too. It's fun to catch up with everyone. Congrats on the new baby you look cute in the pics and your kids are so cute! Well i miss you girls you can check out my blog too. It's www.whiteheads-germany.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Tyra, how in the world did you find my blog? You look like you have a great family. Congrats on the new baby. Aren't they the best?