Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Crazy Weather!

On Monday it was suppose to be pretty warm so we went to the pool for the first time this summer. It was warm but a little windy. It has been so weird, one day hot, the next day cold and rainy! It is hard to plan anything because you never know if it will be nice or not. Here is Saige freezing in the wind while I take her picture.Misha just hung out in the shallow end where I could keep a close eye on her, thankfully...
And we just kept Greyson in the shade mostly with blankets around his stroller so he wouldn't be in the sun or wind too much. He just slept and chilled in his stroller. This was his first time at the pool and didn't even get in the water! I think he is still to little for that.
The next day it was cold and rainy. We had Porter over and Saige's friend Mieke and to entertain themselves they made Monster Masks and tried to scare the neighbor boys that live behind us who were out jumping on their tramp in the cold. Pretty creative! They were making me laugh listening to them talk while they were making their creations. Saige even made monster hands and had me tape them to her. She tried scaring Jade when she came to pick up Porter. I think Jade was pretty scared!:)
Do we have a thumb sucker??? I don't know but it was cute so I had to take a picture! I think I might actually like it if he would suck his thumb because then I wouldn't have to be searching for a binki in the middle of the night when it falls to the floor...We will see. He likes the binki too! Greyson is 6 weeks old!!!

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Your kids are growing up ...I can't wait to see them! We are having crazy weather too!

Schad fam said...

Greyson is growing fast, you can already see the little chub in his face. Just want to kiss those cheeks! Tell Saige and Misha that their masks are very scary:)

Hancocks said...

Love all that fun stuff you guys are doing! How awesome that you were able to make it to the pool. It's only a matter of time before it will be so HOT you'll all be in the water!

I love how creative Saige and Misha are! How hilarious! The things they come up with are so stinkin' funny! I cannot believe how big Greyson looks already too. He's such a cutie (well, they ALL are)!

Tris said...

This weather has been really weird but it looks like next week is your week to go to the pool. It is going to be nice!

I love the masks your kids made. Kids are so creative! I wish I could get inside their heads. And that sweet little baby.....how cute is he?

Leslie said...

Kids are a kick in the pants! Greyson looks bigger every picture I see (duh huh?) but it is alway's amazing how fast they grow! I love my nieces and nephews so dang much!

Lindsay Spencer said...

It was a wierd day with weather. I had fun at the pool anyway. It's Friday and I still have a bright red back. OUCH! Next time I'm wearing sunscreen.

Leslie said...

I love your new kids say the funniest things column!!! Misha is so funny! Thanks for sharing it with us all! ;)