Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy One Month Old B-Day!

Today Greyson is exactly 1 month old! I can't believe how fast time flies by once they are out of you and how slow it goes when they are in...CRAZY! Greyson is such a good little baby! He hardly fusses and when he does he is easy to please! So far anyway... We LOVE him SO MUCH! He has started to go a little longer between feedings at night, just the last few days, so that is GREAT for me ( if it lasts )!!! I will be even more greatful when he sleeps through the night. But we will take what we can get for now. Jade swears he smiled at her on Memorial day but I didn't see it so I am pretending that it didn't happen and that his first smile was yesterday morning for me. He smiled at me 4 times!!! :) I love that! We love you sweet baby!!!


6 comments:

Mama Mia said...

One month already! I love how curled up he still is...so little still! I hope he stays that way so I can see him in his newborn stage!

Shalyse said...

so sweet! Happy one month buddy! smiling already? he must be a genious!

Hancocks said...

Oh my word... he's flippin' cute! I seriously cannot believe he is one month old already. Time sure does fly! How sweet that he is smiling at you- that is the BEST!

Leslie said...

He is so cute and sweet and wonderful! It was so fun to finally see and hold him!

Tris said...

What a precious little thing. They grow soooo fast!

Schad fam said...

How did his blessing go? R U going to post pics of him in his little blessing outfit?