Thursday, May 22, 2008

One TIRED little girl...

Last week during all the BUSY-ness, Misha was so tired she just fell asleep on the couch one day. It was so funny because she had been playing and running around and then it was quiet... I went to check on her and found her like this... Then she moved like this...
Then this...

And finally ended up like this... It was so funny, she just kept changing sleep positions and kept right on sleeping. It was so funny every time I checked on her she would have moved into a different position but still just as asleep as can be! She changes her position at night a lot too. I will find her in the bum up position a lot and also other weird ways that just do not look comfy, but she seems to be as comfy as can be... What a CUTIE!! We love our little Misha Gwen!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your little Misha Gwen too! She is a doll! So sweet! Tell her that her Aunt Weswee love's her sooooo much!

Hancocks said...

She is such a doll. What a cutie! I love how they can just change sleep positions and never wake up. That's a cute outfit too. Reagan has the exact same one. :) Target? Sure miss you guys!

Rich and Tyra said...

Yes Holly, it is from target! You just can't beat $3.00 shirts and shorts! Then when they stain them it isn't so frustrating! :) We miss you guys too!!!! When are you coming to visit? Maybe we should plan another trip to Cali!!! I think Saige would like Disneyland better this time...

Tris said...

I don't know why but I always feel so bad when I find Kamree has crawled into bed and fallen asleep. I feel like I wasn't spending enough time with her or something so she got bored and decided to go to sleep instead. Stupid thinking, I know. But I've been told that guilt just comes with being a parent.

Lindsay Spencer said...

I could almost hear her breathing, looking at the one of her mouth wide open up in the air. She's such a sweetie pie.

Mama Mia said...

Misha is making my neck hurt...it is so great she can switch around and still be in a deep sleep! I think her hair is so pretty and blonde!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Hello... When did you have a third kid? I guess I haven't seen you forver!! They are all so cute and Saige looks just like you. Is Rich so glad you finally have a boy? He is such a handsome little guy!! What are you up to?