Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Fam...

This past weekend Rich had a gig in Jackson Hole and my family was having a little reunion with my mom's side of the family. So, I went home to Idaho for the weekend. This is a picture of my sweet Grandpa and Grandma Cochran, my mom's parents, with Greyson. This was the first time they saw him so I had to snap a pic. My mom and Misha at my brother's place.
This is a funny picture because I had gone outside to tell Saige that she had to get off the 4 wheeler because her cousin Mckay was giving her a ride on it but he is only a little over a year older than her and I had to explain that she can only have a ride with an adult. Well little Misha was in the house and came out to get me and I didn't know she was there,so she was running to get to me when my brothers dog came up and wet nosed her, she freaked out and was trying to get away from the dog and fell down. When I saw this happen I felt so sad for her but was also laughing because it was funny too. She, of course, didn't find any humor in it and was crying. So, when grandpa offered for her to ride on the lawn mower with him she stopped crying and was happy even though she doesn't look too happy in this picture. I think she was still a little sad about the dog trying to say hello... This is my oldest brother Justin. He is such a great guy. He loves to hold babies and was loving my little G-man. He ALWAYS takes time to play catch with Misha and is just so sweet to my kids. They love their uncle Justin. Both of my brothers are such great guys. They are so talented and HARD WORKING!!! I think they get that from my dad who has always been such a hard worker. They would do anything to help anyone out and I love them so much!

Every time we go to Bear Lake to visit my family Saige loves to ride horses. The horse she usually rides at my parents "Speckels" is getting old and has had a hurt leg so she hasn't been able to ride as much lately. This weekend Saige got to ride "Shorty" at my brother's place. Justin's wife Trinity is really good with horses and her kids rodeo and get to do all that fun stuff. Trinity took time to teach Saige to ride ALL BY HERSELF for the very first time! Saige was grinning from ear to ear. She even had Saige trotting on the horse by the time we left! Thanks for spending the time teaching her Trin! She was in heaven!!! We forgot her cowgirl boots so she was riding in sandals. Not the best for riding horses but oh well....
Misha had to go for a ride too and was loving it! "Put me on the horsey mommy" she kept saying over and over and over....
My niece Joshlyn on her birthday present. She will be turning 6 on Friday. Happy Birthday Joshy!!! When we got home Saige was asking for a horse of her own too. Sorry Saige! I don't think a horse would be a very good back yard pet...


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Don't we have the absolute best fam ever??? Heck yes! They are the best!

Shalyse said...

Such a fun weekend! I love that picture of Greyson with your grandparents...so sweet!

Tris said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you had a fun weekend. Spending time with family is the absolute best! (If you like your family that is.) How fun for your girls to be able to ride the horses. Kamree would looooove that! She is such an animal lover!

Justin and Chalisa said...

Your family is so cute! I need to come and see Greyson! Call me when it's okay!

Hancocks said...

How fun is that?! I LOVE visiting with my family and it looks like you do too! :) You guys get to do way fun stuff when you're there. I'm jealous!