Thursday, April 24, 2008

The BIG Day!!!

Well, I called the doctor's office on Tuesday afternoon to talk about setting up a day. He was in surgery so they called me back yesterday morning. It looks like MONDAY is going to be the big day! I have to call the hospital at 6:00 a.m. and see what time they want me to go up there. So, if he wants to come on his own then I guess he only has 4 more days to do it...I can't believe I will be holding my little (or big) baby boy in 4 days or less!!!

Also, Thank you to Callee, Jade, and Lindsay for the fun shower they threw for me last night! It was so much fun! After the guests left we stayed up late talking! Rich was wondering why I didn't get home until 2:30 this morning!!! It was so great talking to my sister in laws though! Love you girls! I will post pics later, I left my camera case at Jade's house!

5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Hey Tyra, thanks for letting me help. YOu girls are so much fun.

Shalyse said...

how much fun! Good luck on MOnday. we will all be waiting anxiously to meet this new handsom little man!! Hope everything goes well!

Hancocks said...

YIPEE!!! I'm super excited for you and can't believe your little boy will be here in just a few short days! Definitely keep us posted and good luck with everything!

Leslie said...

Yay! I get to be an aunt again! Good luck! I hope you have a smooth and easy delivery! Love ya

Rich and Tyra said...

Thanks everyone! We will keep you all posted! I am getting a little nervous and a lot excited!!!!