Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby Shower Pics!

Big Mama! I am feeling pretty HUGE these days! Cute boy stuff! A little baseball mit and sporty little jacket given to me by my friend Amy! This is from the fun shower that Callee, Jade, and Lindsay threw for me on Wednesday night.
A couple of my neighbors, Yolanda and Wendy! Misha calls Yolanda "her friend Beyonda." It is so funny and cute!
Shauntay, Amy, and Sherrie! Thanks ladies!!!
My sister in laws, Jade, Callee, me and Jennifer. We are missing Mia and Christina and soon to be Joanna!

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

How fun! I wish so bad I was there...I will send my gift in the mail! Looks like a great turn out! I love the hair cut pictures too!

Hancocks said...

That looks like a ton of fun Tyra! I bet it was fun to get all new stuff for this little guy! How nice of the sis-in-law's to throw you a shower! Love it!