Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saige's Baptism

Saige looked so pretty and was so excited on her baptism day. It was weird for me to have my first child be old enough to get baptized. It was a special day for me too just watching her and seeing her excitement. I am so happy with her decision to be baptized and am thankful to have a husband who could baptize and confirm her. She is a great example to her younger sister and brother.



Thank you to both of our families and friends for your love and support! Saige was so excited for the ones who could make it to be there. We sure do love you all!

2 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

HOly cow she is 8 I am just shocked...... Time has really flown right by. Congrats to her. and her dress is so cute

Hancocks said...

WOW! The kids are growing way too fast! How awesome that she is baptized. I'm glad you got a lot of really great pics of that special day. Lacey's pictures turned out so crappy. The lighting was horrible. So glad it was such a special day for you!