Monday, January 4, 2010

Random pictures.

I am just trying to get caught up on the blog so these are just some random pics. I went in to check on Greyson one night and found him sleeping like this. He was so tired just letting his mouth hang open and his legs were hanging out of the side of the crib. It didn't seem very comfy so I tried getting his legs out and it was kind of hard. I wonder how long he had been like that. Silly boy.

These 2 have been pretty fun to hang out with while Saige is at school. Ya never know what is going to entertain them...

5 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!!! Loved all you posts. What Nutcracker did you go to? was it the one in Logan??? Taya kept asking me to take her and I never did. Next time call us and we'll go so Rich can stay home and not be so miserable! We need to get together...I even need my hair done again how do we keep letting that happen???

Schad fam said...

I love all the pics! Im glad you guys have had so much fun over the holidays! Cute kids! We miss them!

Justin and Chalisa said...

Oh my gosh Greyson is so cute! Love the legs dangling out of the crib! I know we say this all the time but we have GOT to get together with the girls... it's been too long!

Hancocks said...

Cute update! It's so fun to see pics of your kids! They are adorable! Thanks again for the great time New Year's Eve! We had a ball! We need to get together MORE!

Cody and Sharice said...

Okay Greyson is so cute! How does one sleep like that? Misha is so cute in her little princess/fairy costume, they look like they are pretty entertaining! I hope you guys are all doing well! How is the house selling business going? For your sake I hope you have had some interest, for mine, well I am still holding out for you to stay.