Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Wow! I can't believe it has been 10 years, a whole decade, since "Y2K"! Everyone thinking the world was going to end....The unknown....But in these 10 years as I am thinking back at them, I am amazed at all that has happened and all of my many blessings. We finished school, Rich from USU and I finished "hair" school. I became a mother, on 3 different occasions...each time in awe that God would bless me to be responsible for and raise them, that he would trust me that much and love me that much. And also each time amazed at how much I could love somone else so completely. Wow! We built our first home. It was a long and difficult task but we are blessed to live in a nice home, even though we seem to be outgrowing it already. New jobs, new friends, old friends. Deaths. Births. Tears of sadness and also of joy. Experience and growth. Family reunions and get togethers. Oregon, Park city, Bear Lake, Bear Lake, Bear Lake. A trip to Nauvoo. Rich's music and band gigs. Kids growing and all the firsts that go with it. It is really quite amazing to think of the past 10 years and where we were and now where we are. It seems like it has gone by quickly and yet SO much fits in there. So as I look forward I am going to try and cherish it all and appreciate it all and try to become the person that I want to be but also enjoy where we are at. Because time goes by too quickly. Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love reading your thoughts! I sure love ya! You are amazing!