Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Misha's First Day!

I cannot tell you how excited this girl was for preschool today. She woke up before Saige which NEVER happens...She got dressed and hair combed before Saige went to school which also never happens...And she wore her back pack around ALL morning putting things in and taking them out and wanting to take her Lip Gloss to school...and asking me every 5 minutes if it was time to go yet and drawing pictures for her new teachers. She is in afternoon preschool so it made for a LONG morning. When we get there, I am getting out of the car to walk her in and she says "Bye mom, see ya later!" I was like, wait I am walking you in!!! Silly girl! I am glad she is excited and finally has something that is just for HER! She was so sweet all morning giving me Lots of hugs and telling me she was going to miss me. What a cutie! It is only 2 1/2 hours so I told her she will be having so much fun she won't have time to miss me but I am still glad that she said it! Love you Misha!



When she gets to school she has to find her name on the door and then put it in the basket.


Then she got to find her school necklace with her name on it. She was SO happy!


Greyson is taking his nap and the girls are at school! It is SO QUIET in my house right now! So, here I sit on the computer when I should get off and go clean something because it is almost time for them to come home now! :) Happy School Days!

4 comments:

Amy W said...

Oh my goodness she is an angel!! What a gorgeous girl. I am so glad she loves school!!!

Hancocks said...

How cute that she was SO excited for preschool! I love it! I bet you're loving a little bit of free time too! How come our kids are growing up so fast?!

Leslie said...

I love Misha's personality sooooooo much! What fun!

Cody and Sharice said...

Okay your girls are adorable! That is so cute she was so excited about Preschool, I think I will check that one out for Brant!

Congratulations on Greyson walking! It is so fun but so sad...slow down, don't grow up to fast! :-(
Any more news on the house?