Monday, August 31, 2009

Walking and First day of School!

So a couple of weeks ago Rich called me at work and said, "Guess who just stood up in the kitchen and walked in here?" Of course he took his first steps while I am at work. That is just Murphy's law, isn't it??? He has taken a few "steps" between Rich and I before that but, it was more like falling to us than walking....So, last night he was walking back and forth laughing and thinking he is a big boy. It was pretty cute. He would throw his hands up in the air and walk to the couch and giggle and squeal with happiness. I love him! So Saige walked at 12 months, Misha at 15 months and Greyson I am going to say 16 months because what he did during the 15 month wasn't totally walking...My attempt at getting a picture of them all cute in their p.j's didn't work out so well.....
And today was the first day of SECOND grade for this girl! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! "sniff, sniff" She had a FUN day and was SO excited! And this backpack is going on it's 3rd year and still in great condition! I just wash it and it looks brand new still. And I am glad that she doesn't care about that stuff yet like having to have a brand new one every year! Thank you Old navy! $10 on sale and worth every penny!








3 comments:

Hancocks said...

First of all, how did Greyson grow up so fast?! He looks so cute standing up like that! And how cute is Saige all dolled up for her first day of school!? She's adorable! And I'm laughing about the backpack cuz we too are going on our third year with the same backpack. Why bother getting a new one if the old one is in great shape, right?! Not only is the backpack on it's third year, but practically ALL of her school clothes are on their second and third year too! Maybe I'm just a cheap mom?! But hey, if it works...

Ballard Family said...

Yeah for Grayson!!! When are you coming to Logan next??? Maybe we can do lunch now that the kids will be in school!

Leslie said...

What a total doll Saige is!! ALL of your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! Watch out when this girl his teenager! Your gonna have a heck of a time keeping the boys away!