Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert with Saige.

We went with our friends Ashley and Taya to Miley Cyrus and it was so FUN! The girls were loving it and so were we! I have never heard so many little girls screaming as loud as that in my life....Taya and Saige. I loved watching Saige's face and her singing along. She was LOVING it!!!
Before the concert we did a little shopping and then ate at Red Robin. The girls got these little dogs that they were loving playing with all night from Target.
Taya, Ashley, Saige and me.
It was the best mother daughter date we have had!
Miley didn't look like she felt very good the first couple songs and she ended up running off during the 3rd song and they said she has a touch of the flu and took a 10 minute break. She came out and did pretty good for the rest of the show for not feeling very well. That has got to be hard to still perform for all these people that paid money to come see you and you are feeling like barfing the whole time.
She got on this motorcycle and it was lifted up and taking her above the crowd. It was pretty cool. Saige was digging it. I said to Ashley, hope she doesn't barf up there cuz it would have gotten all over her fans below. :)




I would definelty do it again! It was a great time! I have been singing the songs in my head all morning! Pop it Lock it Polka Dot it, Country fi then Hip Hop IT!!!!

6 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Wow! you are on the ball, I'm barely moving today. That was FUN I'm glad the girls loved it!!! We need to do things like this more often (although next time a little cheaper activity would be fine :) Thanks for coming with us! See you tonight! btw I love the pics of Saige belting out the songs:)

Hancocks said...

Awesome!!! We almost went there too. JoLynn bought two extra tickets that we were going to use, but ended up not doing it. That would have been fun to meet up and see each other. Maybe next time! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! It looked like Saige was singing her head off- way too cute!

Cody and Sharice said...

Wow what an awesome Mom you are! Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for the fun mother daughter dates!

Leslie said...

How cute!! It's fun to see her singing her little heart out! Fun memories forever!!!

Rupper Family said...

You are the coolest Mom! What a special night out. Don't tell Anna you went because then she'll find out what a concert is and if she knew Hannah Montana was in concert...I'd be in trouble!

Ballard Family said...

So Heather just left me a comment, and was asking if you still had a blog. She said she can't get on yours! She gave me her e-mail and was wondering if you would add her? her e-mail is: hajohnstun@hotmail .com