Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pink Stroller...

Greyson has recently become fond of this pink doll stroller of the girls...I have a regular walking toy but he prefers to push it around like a car. I have caught him a few times walking while pushing this pink stroller but usually he pushes it around on his kneew like in the picture. But hey, Maybe this will be the thing that teaches him how to walk. Whatever works I guess! I actually don't mind that he isn't walking because he seems more baby-ish and I am sad for him to grow up so fast. He sure is a cutie even though he has been getting into EVERYTHING lately! Love him! This is the toy he digs out everyday. Isn't it funny the things they do sometimes?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!

Cody and Sharice said...

One question: How does Rich feel about this?