Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Arizona.

So, last week my mom, Greyson, and I flew down to Arizona to visit my sister's family and for little Jordyn's blessing. Isn't she just a cutie? She has a mop of dark hair and we are excited to have her as the newest addition to the famiy. Greyson made friends with the lady behind us on the plane and played "catch"with her ball of yarn. He did pretty good on the flight but was a busy little guy and wanted to be all over the place...fun...Greyson looked like a giant next to Jordyn. I can't believe how fast they grow. It is crazy!

Me and my mom fought over her...just a little...

While we were gone, Rich took the girls to Hogle Zoo and they had a lot of fun. The giraffe had just had a baby a week ago so they thought that was pretty cool. Rich did a good job with their hair don't ya think? :0) It is ok. He was a good dad and took great care of them while I was gone. The next day he took them to Aliens in the Attic which they said was really funny. So they had fun, they probably wish I would leave more often so they can go do fun things with dad.




1 comment:

Hancocks said...

So cute! How awesome that you got to go down to the blessing! That's great! Cute baby too! I think Rich did a pretty good job watching the girls. :) How come the dads always get to do all the fun stuff with the kids? If I do that then I feel guilty that I'm spending money, not cleaning the house, and not preparing the next meal. Not fair! :)