Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer pics of kiddos 2009

Here are some pictures that my next door neighbor, Lindsay, took of my kids. I hadn't done Greyson's 1 year old pictures yet and wanted something outside and she volunteered to help me out. I think she did a great job. I also haven't posted Greyson's 1 year old stats from his check up yet so I thought I should. So, last month at his checkup he weighed in at 23 pounds 14 oz=60%, 30 inches=55%. He isn't walking yet but has started pulling himself up to furniture and now crawls "normal" and can go really fast...He gets into things, pushes cars around and makes noises (how do boys automatically know to do that?), dances and bops his head or waves his arm whenever he hears music, tries to sing along, says mama and dada and Uh-Oh, loves to crawl through anything, likes to crawl up on Misha's bed and get into her kitchen stuff, gives you "love bonks" with his head, YELLS at you when he is hungry, Is a sweetheart but watch out if he is mad or doesn't like what you are doing-he will let you know or push you away. Oh and if he is done with his sippy, he doesn't just set it down, he chucks it onto the floor or across the room. Should I be worried??? :0)



For Daddy!

Love these girls!

Melts my heart!



My little man...




Wish they were always like this... Love these...




5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the background and the detail in these pictures Ty! I'm trying to learn with my new fun camera so I can take fun pictures of my kids! I need to get a photoshop program next I think and learn how to edit stuff! Anyway I LOVE your kids so much and think they are just the absolutely most beautiful kids in the world!!! ( Next to mine of course ) How fun! I love and miss ya!

Schad fam said...

Too Cute! I love his little red cheeks! I cant believe how big he is already, Im going to turn around and feel that way with my baby and she isnt even here yet!

Hancocks said...

Those are adorable!!!! They are growing up so fast!!! I love outside pictures. I need to do some like that. They are really cute!!!

Ballard Family said...

Super Cute Pics. Your neighbor did a GREAT job! I guess I haven't seen the girls for so long, they are just growing up! and Greyson is getting so big, that is quite the Mohawk! :) What a cutie!

Heather Whitehead said...

Those pictures are amazing she does an great job. Your kids are so cute they look like little models:) It was so good to see you guys. We will have to make sure we all get together again when i'm back in the states!