Thursday, May 21, 2009

The FIRST lost TOOTH!

So Saige's two top teeth have been loose for awhile and then a couple days ago I noticed her bottom tooth looking a little crooked and felt it and it was WAY loose. So Saige was brave and let me try and pull it out. After a couple tries she was crying and say it hurt too much and she could taste blood so I just told her to keep wiggling it for a few days to loosen it up more. So, last night she said,"Mom, do you want to try and pull my tooth out again? I will try really hard to not cry." So we got all ready and she did some deep breathes. I pulled and she was lifting off the couch with me trying to make it not hurt as much and she started freaking out again cuz it started to bleed a little and wanted to look at it. So she went and looked and then let me try one more time and OUT it came. Easy Breezy! She was so excited about her new smile and how it felt so weird to have the tooth missing from there. Then she got all excited about the tooth fairy and couldn't stop talking about going to school and showing her friends. Too cute!The new look... She is a cutie, with teeth AND without!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Too cute!!!! Tell her aunt Leslie owes her a treat for her bravery!!! :D

Hancocks said...

Hooray for the first lost tooth! She does look super cute! Lacey just lost another tooth on Wednesday and was stoked. Her preferred method of yanking a tooth is to wrap floss around it and then tug at each side. They usually just pop out and she doesn't freak out about the "pull" so bad!

Cody and Sharice said...

She is brave, I NEVER let anyone try that on me! I wonder if it is a "cool" thing at school to have a tooth missing! She is so cute!

Amy W said...

She is so big now. Where did the time go??