Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 months old!

Greyson is crawling all around still army style. He gets everywhere, and fast! He follows me from room to room and cries if I leave him. He is definetly turning into a mamma's boy. He is so sweet and laughing and "talking" a lot more. He loves his big sisters and follows them around too. He likes to go into Rich's studio and play with all the fun stuff in there. Rich doesn't always love that but he is good to pick him up and let him play guitar with him! It is pretty cute to watch! Everything he picks up goes right into his mouth, so I am a freak about Misha keeping her polly pockets picked up. He pooped out a reeses peanut butter foil wrapper awhile ago, so we have to be careful! Rich changed that diaper and was freaking out! For fun Misha and I gave him a bath in the kitchen sink. He thought that was pretty fun. Misha wanted to take a bath in there too, but I told her she was too big and wouldn't fit. She was pretty bummed.




Those medicine dispensers make some fun bath toys, except Misha pinched her finger in one pretty good and got a little owie.


I went in to get Greyson up from his nap and look who I found hanging out in his crib with him! What a funny girl! It's no wonder why he loves his big sisters so much! They pretty much ADORE him! Oh and by the way he has BOTH top and bottom teeth in now! Ouch! I tried giving him formula yesterday and he spit it right out! I guess I am going to have to suffer through!!! It's ok, we will figure something out and he doesn't bite every single time...






4 comments:

Schad fam said...

the formula was a no go eh? that stinks, maybe you could pump and mix in the formula with that for a few days and see if that works for him. you dont want him leaving any "permant damage" on your tata's :)

Leslie said...

I'm laughing reading Kym's comment! The tata comment is so her!!! lol Your kids are soosooosooosooo soo BEAUTIFUL! Not that you don't already know that! ha ha What a little sweetie Greyson is!

Cody and Sharice said...

Okay that is so funny that she is in the crib with him! How sweet! It's funny how they love their little siblings so so much! I love the picture of Greyson army crawling, how cute is he there!

Hancocks said...

He's growing too fast! He is so cute! And I love that his big sis had to crawl in the crib with him- too funny!