Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So Serious!

I took Greyson in for his 9 month pics today. He would not even think about smiling for that poor girl taking his pictures. He just stared at her like, "No way am I smiling for you lady!" She was really cute with him, making funny noises, tickling him, peek a boo, you name it, she tried it. But he just sat there checking her out and not smiling one bit. She still got some cute pictures of him that she cropped and did a few things too that we printed off and aren't shown here but man, he was in a very serious mood today. I tried to get him to smile and he sort of cracked a grin for me but as soon as we put him back in front of the camera, it was all business...Cute little stink!







6 comments:

Heather Whitehead said...

What a cutie even if he didn't smile and by the way his hair looks so cute!

Leslie said...

Cute!!! I love them all! The Last one is my favorite I think!!! You'll have to journal his not smiling in his scrapbook! Way precious! I miss him so much! I need to come and get some color! That is a good excuse to see the kids! :)

Cody and Sharice said...

He is so cute, even though he is serious his facial expressions are so darn cute! My favorite one is the last one because it captures his gorgeous eyes!!! So fun!

Schad fam said...

I cant believe how big he is. Man it seems like last time I saw him he was still little itty bitty, like 2 months old. oh wait he was, by bad. What the crap Ty why dont you ever come visit???

Hancocks said...

That is so funny! Why do kids do that? He looks so cute whether he's smiling or not- the pics are adorable!!!

Amy W said...

I Love these!!!! HAHA, ya, Emma has giant tears on her 9 month pic. It is so funny now, but ya, she was obviously having night terrors about Kiddie Kandids. HAAHAH! Miss you!