Thursday, January 29, 2009

9 months old.

He has been out as long as he was in! It goes by so much faster when they are out!!! I wonder why? He has had a busy month, within the last week of his 8th month he got his 2 bottom teeth, OUCH for me, and learned to crawl! Well, it is sort of a crawl, it is like an army crawl on his elbows and he kind of pushes along with his feet. But it gets him where he wants to go for sure! We will have to post a vid of it. It is pretty funny. He weighs 22 lbs 4 oz and is 29 inches, so he is in the 80% for height and weight. It also looks like his two top teeth are coming in too so, we will see how nursing goes when that happens. The girls didn't get their teeth until later so there wasn't a problem like this with them. But he likes to clamp down occasionally. YIKES! He had his first ear infection and now has a rash so they told me to stop the antibiotics and they will check him out tomorrow. I walked in the room and he was looking a little lost...
He is still really mellow and just a sweet heart! He gets a lot of love around here!!!

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Poor little guy! Hope he feels better! Brighton and Brooklyn are sick today with ear infections and colds. Love your last picture so cute!

Cody and Sharice said...

I can't believe he is nine months, I remember when we first moved in and you were pregnant. Wow time flies. I love the picture with the hat, he is so darn cute!

I am sorry he is sick, I know how that goes all to well, I hope he gets better, that is no fun! Good luck with the nursing, I had that with my second child and finally had to stop, I hope it's better for you!

Leslie said...

I love your kids so so much! I can't believe Greyson is already 9 months! Wow how time fly's! Give him kisses for me! Tell your girls hi for me! Love and miss you all! ;)

Hancocks said...

9 months! When did that happen? He is just so cute and I feel bad that he's sick- that's yucky! I hate it when babies get sick. You just feel so bad for them. The last pic of the three of them is adorable!