Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tractor rides and Misha Cutes!

A few weeks ago we went up to visit my parents and Grandpa took the grandkids feeding with him one morning. Maybe he was just trying to keep warm with all those little bods in there. They had so much fun! They love visiting up there and there are always cousins to play with. Mckay and Joshlyn had a sleep over too. Where's Grandpa, can you see him?

Yesterday I was hanging out with the girls and feeding Greyson before I had to go to work. Misha said, "Mom, I am going to keep you." I said, "You are? Oh good!"




I am going to keep you too Misha you cute little stink!!! I love being a mom!







8 comments:

Leslie said...

I just love my little Mish Mish!! What a cutie!! and What a fun picture of dad and the kids!!!

Heather Whitehead said...

That's too cute! I'm glad your going to keep her, i would take her if you decided not to ha ha.
Your kids are seriously adorable and Saige still looks like a mini Tyra!
Have you got together with Chalisa and Nikki?
I plan on coming to the states for a few weeks in June so we will have to plan something.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Shalyse said...

oh that little Misha. that is the cutest thing I've heard in a long time!!! :-)

Ballard Family said...

Misha is so funny, too bad Jett bugs the crap out of her. She probably hates my house between Jett and the cat. BTW I love my hair thanks again!

Julie said...

That is precious, what a cute family! Have a great Christms!

Justin and Chalisa said...

Cute little turds! When you get some free time we have GOT to get together! Merry Christmas!

Tris said...

Aren't kids sweet? One minute they will say they'll keep ya and the next they will tell you you're a mean mom. (At least that's what my four year old does.) Maybe I am a mean mom? Hmmmmm?

Hancocks said...

She just says the cutest things, doesn't she?! I love it!!