Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Misha Gwen!!!

I can't beleive our little Misha is 3 Years old today! She is growing up so fast! Misha is such a sweetie! She has such a fun personality and keeps us laughing...She is very loving and sweet...
She loves being like her big sister and loves pretty much anything Saige does, like riding horses...
She is a little princess. She loves playing dress up and painting her nails, or yours if you dare...Princeralla (Cinderalla) is one of her favorites. She loves dressing up like a princess and calling everyone else one too. Even Rich she calls "Daddy princess"! She has such a great imagination and will tell you stories and talk your ear off if you let her...
She has such funny and cute facial expressions along with her fun and cute personality... This is such a Misha face I just love it!!!
She is very good to say Thank you and if you do something wrong she is very quick to forgive...
She is a great little and BIG sister! She loves her little brother and is constantly "petting" him or giving him kisses! And she loves playing with Saige and they can be pretty creative with some of the things they come up with. I love listening to them, when they are playing nice...
She is spunky, cute, funny, and We can not imagine our lives without her. She brings a lot of love and fun into our home and we are greatful for her! We love you Misha and hope you have a very Happy Happy Birthday!!!


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Misha!!! Aunt Leslie Loves you SO much!

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Misha! Love you and see you soon! We are coming to Perry on the 18th!

Lindsay Spencer said...

OHh. She is such a little cutie. I think she is just so sweet. Tell her happy birthday.

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

Hey, so I had this dream that I had to tell you. Do you remember Stephanie, who we went to beauty school with, don't ask me why I dreamed about her, but I dreamt that we ran into each other and she was like 6 foot 5 inches and she just started hugging me and smothering me. I couldn't get out of her grip and then it ended... Wierd huh!!! Your kids are very cute by the way, they are getting so big its crazy!

Hancocks said...

Happy Birthday to Misha... WAY late!