Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July...

We went to the fireworks in Logan on July 3rd. We always love going to, as the kids call it, "the BIG fireworks." Greyson didn't seem to mind them. I was feeding him during it so maybe he was distracted.

We went to my parents on the 4th. Here are Saige and I trying to look country!
Of course we had to ride Speckels! Our kids love riding horses when we go visit grandma and grandpa. I think Rich loves it too...
Saige and her cousin Joshlyn.
My dad is running for Sheriff so during the Paris parade we all wore these supporting t shirts...
And the girls got to ride in the parade in these cute little train cars that my aunt made and throw candy to people. They had so much fun!!!


1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Darling pictures...I always loved going to the "country" when I was young! What great times! Cute train in the parade! Go Rex!