Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Wedding...

Rich's youngest brother Chad got married on Thursday. Here is the happy couple! Some of my sister in laws...Me, Jade, Mia, Callee and I think Ashton but I can't tell cuz he isn't looking at the camera...

Misha put her own shoes on.... Doesn't it look so comfy??? She would not let us help her fix them either...
Saige, Brighton, Porter, Brooklyn, Marli and Misha... Ashton and Dalton did not want to get in this picture... Aren't they cute cousins???
My 3 little munchkins... I can't believe they all looked at the camera at the same time!
Our little FAMILY!
Beautiful Brighton and Saige!!!
The ENTERTAINMENT! Rich and his brother Mark played songs in the back ground for every one to enjoy! It was a LONG but FUN day and night!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how bit Greyson looks in the pic of your three kids all looking at the camera! Very bright eyed! Your kids are soooooooooooo cute!

Lindsay Spencer said...

How cute all the little cousins are. Boy, those bows in their hair, where are they from? HAHA Just kiddin! Your family makes some real cute kids, but you probably already know that. And your "little" family isn't so little anymore, but you guys are sure cute.

Mama Mia said...

You took some cute pictures Ty! I was having too much fun talking with everyone I hardly got any pictures!

Hancocks said...

Super cute! I loved that picture of all your kids looking at the camera. They are a good-looking bunch!!! Hope we can see you all!