Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 Months Old!!!

Greyson is 2 months old!!! I can't believe how much he has grown already! At his 2 month check up on Friday he weighed 12 lbs 12 oz and was 24 3/4 inches long. He is sleeping better at night. Yeah!!! The last few nights he has gone from about 10 p.m. to 5-6 a.m. Hopefully it lasts!!! He is still such a good baby! He smiles once in awhile but it is hard to get it out of him sometimes. He is also starting to try and make cooing sounds! He is so much fun! We sure love him!



3 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

He looks so different already. It's so weird how fast they change when they're that little. He is so cute, I still just want to kiss his cute little face.

Hancocks said...

He is getting so big. Time is flying!!! He's just too cute!

Leslie said...

I so wish I lived next door so I could see and spoil your kids every day! He has changed so much sience I saw him last! WOW