Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

My 3 little cuties all snugglin in bed with us in the morning. Saige and Misha thought they were so funny using their pajama pants as "HAIR"! They are so funny!
Our little G-man! I just had to throw in a couple pics of this cute little guy! He will already be 2 weeks old tomorrow! :( How time flies once they are out of the womb!!!

We went to Grandma Great's in Smithfield for Mother's Day! We had dinner there and the kids played some baseball and had some ice cream...
I struggle, I couldn't figure out how to turn this picture. Maybe Rich can help me. I think I was suppose to do it before posting it, not after...Notice, Misha's got some bangs now, she had a whole bunch of little hairs that were new growth and some breakage, so I just decided to make it look like it was suppose to be there and gave her a haircut!



"We will share with you Dalton, Here you go"! It was so cute watching these girls sharing there ice cream cones with Dalton and Ashton. Sorry Callee! I hope you don't mind the sharing of ice cream slobber! The kids certainly didn't seem to mind, They were LOVING it!!! I don't think anyone is sick right now so it's all good!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

I am afraid he'll like be 2 months old or something before I get down there.....I'm actually thinking about this saturday maybe???? How does that fit into your schedule!! Your kids are so beautiful! That is because they have such a cute mom!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute kids. I hope you had a good mothers day.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute kids. I hope you had a good mothers day.

Hancocks said...

How fun Tyra! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe you have THREE. When did that happen? Weren't we just barely hitting all the band gigs? :) We've got to get together soon- hopefully this summer!