Tuesday, March 25, 2008

34 Weeks!!!

Okay, so I know I just made a new post YESTERDAY but my sister that lives in Arizona wanted to see an updated pic of my BIG BELLY! So, I went to my 34 week check up yesterday and everything looks good, except that I am measuring 36 weeks instead of 34!!! AAHHH!!! My doctor didn't seem worried. He said it could just be the way that the baby is lying inside or it could be that I am having a BIG BABY! Since Saige was 8 lbs 12 oz, I am thinking it is a big baby....So, we will see. He said that he would start me a week early but I am not sure if I want to or not. They did start me a week early with Misha and she was smaller, which was NICE. I would kind of like to just go into labor on my own though, BUT, if I keep measuring bigger at my next checkups, I will probably change my mind! So, we will see what happens!!! Oh, and for those that have not seen my new hair, Yes, I went dark, and I just got a few inches chopped off yesterday by my friend Ashley that I went to beauty school with, we trade off doing each others hair. I colored it myself though. Rich wanted me to go dark for a change, which is weird because he usually likes it really blonde! Also, last Thursday we had a huge box on our front porch from UPS that had all these diapers and wipes in it. My mom and sister Kym ordered them from diapers.com or somewhere and had them sent to us! THANK YOU thank you ThAnK yOu!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

You look so cute!! Love the hair! I don't think I ever remeber seeing you hair that dark! Has it ever been that dark? I should know huh.....I've only known you your whole life! Love ya

Hancocks said...

Tyra, you are so flippin' cute! I seriously cannot believe you are that far along. This baby boy is right around the corner! How exciting is that!? I think your hair looks cute too. I don't think I have ever seen you with dark hair before??? You're such a DOLL!

Mama Mia said...

You look great! I have never seen you dark but it looks great! It is always nice to change things up a bit! Maeve is having her baby right now! I am sad I am not there to see it and I won't see your little guy until July as well:( Thanks for the belly shot us sister want to feel apart of things!

Shalyse said...

Tyra...HOT MAMA! You look amazing! I can't believe you are so close to delivery, how fun! Your girls are going to be such a big help :-) Can't wait to see the little guy...do you guys have a name picked out?

Tris said...

Cute hair! It gives me the itch to make some changes to my own.

How exciting that you are almost done being prego. Right before the hot hot weather. Perfect! Do you have any names picked out?

Jamie said...

Hi Tyra,
I like to check on your cute blog every now and then, I LOVE your hair! It looks so good! That's exciting you are so close to having your baby! Good luck! You look so cute! Yay for all of the diapers! So Nice!
Jamie (from beauty school;)

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love your big belly. Especially when you have another little one sitting on top of it!