Monday, February 4, 2008

The latest...

Today I had my 27 week check-up. They did another ultrasound today to check my "low lying placenta" to make sure it had moved out of the way! Yeah it moved! I am so glad about that. Here is a profile ultrasound pic of his face, oh by the way he is definetly still a boy!!! I have other pics to prove it but I will keep his "privates" private :) Here is a 3 D pic of his face but he kept his arm right in front of his face the whole time, so it isn't as clear as it could be.
Ok, I think this is probably the first preggers pic I have this time around. I guess I should have something to remember and look back on, even though I feel like a bloated balloon!
Here are my SILLY girls yesterday before church! They are so fun and they keep us laughing!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You look so cute Ty! Not like a bloated balloon! Saig and Misha are soooooooooooooooo incredibly cute also! Of course! I can't wait to see how cute you make a boy! =>

Hancocks said...

Love the ultrasound pics and you look awesome- no where close to a bloated balloon! You're super cute and as always, the girls look adorable too! They are so dang cute! What a cute little family! We sure miss you guys!!

Shalyse said...

So cute...you look AWESOME!!! And those Baby Legs are on my list of goodies for this baby! Aren't they the cutest things ever? :-)

Mama Mia said...

Tyra love the pictures! You look great!!!! What a darling picture of your cute baby bump! Saige and Misha are beautiful...love the leg warmers! Can't wait to hear what your are going to name baby boy!

Bethers said...

How great to have 2 beautiful girls and now a boy on the way!