Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Seriously???

If this girl makes it through life with teeth it will be a miracle. So a few days after Christmas, the girls were out riding their new electric scooters and I was in getting ready for work when Saige came running into the house to tell me that Misha had crashed and had knocked out her teeth...I freaked out because I was remembering the last time that happened and it was no good...So I ran outside in the first clothes I had grabbed to put on and she was out there bleeding from her chin and mouth with a tooth knocked completely out with the root broken off and still stuck in her gums... So off to the dentist to get it looked at where they took an xray and patched up a chip on the tooth behind the one she knocked out. Poor kid. Then it was off to the pediatrician to look at her chin and see if it needed stitches...Luckily it didn't so he just steri stripped it together and sent us on our way. So glad it wasn't worse and now I am sending them out with helmets and gear to ride their scooters...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Poor girl! She has terrible luck! Tell her we will have to put her in a rubber room if she doesn't stop getting injured! lol