Thursday, December 15, 2011

My little buddy...

Greyson is so fun. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He is hard in some ways but so much fun and makes me laugh. He loves to play with his sissies. He even plays dress up with Misha and Marli.He says and does the funniest things and keeps me laughing and entertained while the girls are at school. His latest saying has been "OH, What a Day!" Totally random. Also when it is getting later in the day and getting dark he has said quite a few times, "Is it getting dark? Oh, Not Again!!!"
He loves playing with toys and has such a fun imagination. He is such a sweetie!
And every once in awhile he will fall asleep cuz he is just plain tired, but that doesn't happen too often...And when he does by chance have a nap, he is up until way late at night. We sure do love our little dude and just want to hug and squeeze him all day long. He tells me not to pinch his bum cheekies tho, but I just can't help it! :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

He is such a sweet boy! I love him! You are going to have a terrible time with girls calling all the time when he is a teenager, cause he is such a little stud muffin!! I want to pinch his little bum cheekies! ;)