Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME

I didn't get alot of pictures of Christmas this year. I don't know why. We recorded Christmas morning with the camera and I guess I just forgot about taking still pics. But here is the little bit I do have of before the big day. The kids loved licking the bowls from making neighbor gifts. Chocolate faces here we come!
Greyson and I went to Misha's kindergarten class one day and helped them decorate gingerbread men.

Misha's masterpiece! She was such a nice big sister and let G help her.This little dude gave up taking naps but still needs them. Whenever there is motion, he is asleep. I have more pictures to prove that but they are on my cell phone and I have to figure out how to get those on here.
I just love these two little cuties!
And we went to see Santa who stopped by at the hospital one night. Saige is asking for dsi games and mazin hamsters.
Misha wants a pinkalicious doll, goldalicious horse, and a fancy nancy doll.
Greyson wants cars...He loves mcqueen.

No comments: