Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Pictures...

Well, it turned out to not be a good day for family pictures...It was very cold and started sprinkling on us...and the wind.....YIKES! So this picture is pretty much how it went...Everyone crying and me with a comb over hair do...And Rich was just really enjoying himself. Also, I need to learn how to walk in heels cuz I totally biffed it. Isn't that how it is in family pics? You see everyone smiling and looking wonderful but really that is not what is going on....We did manage to get a few good ones. So thank goodness for that, we may actually get a Christmas card out this year....Maybe...




4 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

HAHA! I love that picture. The next set of pics will be waaay better. I promise.

JoAnna Bischoff said...

They are so cute. I love them even the crying ones :) You look great.

triplej said...

Very, very cute pictures.

Ballard Family said...

Oh I think these are cute Ty...I don't know what you are talking about:) I love the one of Misha and grayson crying and you need to frame the one of all your legs! I LOVE IT!!!