Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Saige is in 3rd Grade this year! Where has the time gone? I can't believe how grown up she is getting and she looks older too because she had to get glasses this year. She sure is a cute girl and has the most tender heart of anyone I know. We sure do love this girl!
Misha started Kindergarten this year! Holy cow I have 2 kids going to school now! That is so crazy to me! She is so EXCITED to go to school! She will Love it! She was way excited to get a new outfit for school and wanted to wear something new everyday. :)
At school with one of her BEST friends and neighbor Brooklyn!
Greyson wanted to stay at school with Misha. He was pretty ticked when we had to go home and the sissy's were BOTH gone!!! He kept asking me where they were the whole time they were gone.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love how he refers to his "sissys" .... Your kids are the sweetest and cutest! It does seem that time fly's by so fast huh? You better get working hard on Rich for another little cutie!!