Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We went with Rich's family to Willow park for the annual Memorial Day picnic. The kids Love going to the zoo. Greyson was so excited about all the animals. The kids got a kick out of these pellicans trying to eat a binki that someone had dropped and rolled in there. They kept chewing it and spitting it out.
By the way...We cut Saige's hair last week and I haven't gotten a picture of it yet so here ya go. She decided one night she wanted to cut it so I did. It will be nice for the summer I think and I won't have to listen to her cry about all the tangles!!!! Yay!

Greyson hitching a ride on daddy's shoulders. Better view from up there.



Misha and Marli were so cute walking and holding hands. What cute little friends!

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

How fun. I told Rich how CUTE Gresyon was 'mowing' the lawn with him the other day..... I hope you got that on video! It was hilarious to watch him go back and forth... back and forth along w/daddy.

Leslie said...

AWww.... I love it! What cuties! I love how little boy's want to be like their daddy so much! It melts my heart! I love Saige's hair! Way cute!

Hancocks said...

Super cute! I remember taking Lacey there back in the day! Looks like you had a great time!

Mama Mia said...

Looks like fun! Love the new do on Saige she looks so grown up! I am sure her hair will be long by the time I see her again... It grows fast! I love her gorgeous hair!