Thursday, April 15, 2010

Greyson and Grandpa Rex.

We went to my parents in Idaho for Easter weekend. We haven't been up there since Christmas so the kids were Very Excited to go. They absolutely love it there and Greyson was having a great time with Grandpa Rex and wearing his cowboy hat EvErYwHeRe!!!! Love these 2! My dad is one GREAT man! Rich always teases me that I am my dads favorite. :) I don't think he plays favorites. I think he makes us all feel very LoVeD and special! Greyson wanted to see every choo choo train that went by so we scooted this chair over by the window so he could climb up himself and see. He loved it!


He even wore grandpas hat to town with Rich. What a funny little guy. I sure do love this boy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So cute! You have one amazingly adorable little guy!!! Dad is very good at making us all feel loved! Bur......you definately have a special place in his heart!