Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Planes, planes and more planes...

So last saturday we were very bored and wishing it were spring so we could do something with the kids. But since it is still winter and not much to do we decided to take the kids to the Hill Air Force base museum. For those of you that don't know we have an extra kid right now. My sisters grandson has been staying with us for a little over a month while his family works out some things. The kids loved all the planes and had alot of fun looking at all the different ones.Saige Misha and Brody.




Greyson was loving this little rocket to ride around in.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like so much fun! Thanks for taking such good care of my little Brody man! I sure love ya!

Cody and Sharice said...

I keep meaning to take the boys there every time I drive by. We will have to check it out sometime. You are such a good Mom to do that. How fun. Your kids are as always adorable and you are so sweet to help with your sister's grandson. I have to say it did throw me off to see you waiting for a child in sunbeams. I hope all is going well!

Hancocks said...

Just call me the blog slacker! What a sweetie you are to help with your sister's grandson. I hope all is going well with that! It looks like you guys had a ball at the museum. We have never done that, but it looks fun. We were just talking about the fact that you guys need to get your booties down here again sometime to hang out! It's almost been a year! :) Miss ya!

Marc and Jenny said...

Thats awesome ya'll got to do Wendover! It is a little ghetto but fun to get away.