Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful...

I was just looking through pictures on the computer and I just am overwhelmed with my feelings for these 3. I am SO thankful that I get to be a mom and even though at times these 3 can drive me crazy.....I wouldn't trade them for anything in the whole world. They give more meaning to my life and fill my heart up with more love than I ever thought was possible. I want more than anything else to raise them the best I can and hope that they can overcome where I fall short. I love all the funny things they do and say and all the pictures they draw for me and the hugs and kisses I get. They make me want to be better, to do better. I just wish they weren't growing up so fast because I am realizing what a short short time they get to be little....and all mine. Someday they will grow up and move away and even though I am sure there are good things that come with that, It also makes me sad. So today I am thankful that they are still little and that I get to tuck them in at night and that Misha still wants me to snuggle with her and that Saige wants a story every night and they want a song and that Greyson still sleeps in a crib and that I can sneak in every night and watch them sleep....and realize how much I love them...even if it was a hard day....I am thankful for these 3.



5 comments:

Leslie said...

So Sweet!

Schad fam said...

o I LOVE the one of Greyson sleeping! Those moments are the best!

Cody and Sharice said...

I have been slacking in the blogging world lately. It was fun to catch up and read about your cute kids!
Those were some pretty cute costumes, I especially love the scarecrow. He is adorable, I do think we should think of a prearranged marriage! How fun would that be?

Rupper Family said...

I love your post. Life is good isn't it? Your kids are adorable too.

Hancocks said...

Perfect! I'm thankful too! Love those cute pictures of those cute kids! We need to get together sometime again!