Wednesday, April 29, 2009

One!

I can't believe my baby turned ONE year old today. This year went by so extremely fast...We LOVE our little boy and hope he had a fun FIRST birthday! We didn't do too big of a thing this year since he is too little to really care. We just invited some family over for cake and ice cream. I love his scrunched up little face in this pic. What a cutie!

I had a cute boy cake that I ordered on Monday with bugs and frogs on it and when I went in to pick it up today, they had forgot to make it, so they told me I could come back later and they would make it or I could pick out one of the already made ones for free. I chose free...They even added his name to it...

This pic is suppose to be the last cake pic but my computer is downloading the pictures weird.



It took him awhile to get in to eating the cake. He liked it right away but he was delicately picking tiny pieces of cake and putting it in his mouth. It was pretty funny to watch him. We kept waiting for him to just grab a big hunk of cake but he didn't. Saige ended up helping him at the end.

The birthday boy this morning while I was getting ready. He likes to turn his binky around and around in his mouth. I don't know why.

He is not even close to walking yet but he did learn to crawl on his hands and knees just at the end of last week instead of only army crawling, although he still likes to get around that way when he wants to get somewhere quick.
He has the sweetest smiles and laughs! I LOVE this BOY!
Sorry for the pink towel bubba, but you DO have 2 older sisters...
His hair has been growin pretty out of control lately so I finally gave him a haircut with the clippers. Here is the after shot. What a handsome little dude! Rich is thinking we may regret the fo hawk someday. He is cute with and without it, I think but I kind of like it with.
He chowed on a grahm cracker while I cut his hair.


On Sunday night I had the little girl cousins have a sleepover. They had fun staying up late. Brooklyn, Marli, and Misha.
Saige, Brighton, and Greyson...
The little girls slept in sleeping bags on the floor and the big girls slept in Saige's room. After I read them a story and told them now it was time to go to sleep, Misha said, "Mom, can't we stay up and have girl talk?" I was laughing so hard. What do 3 year olds have to talk "girl talk" about???? Prince charming I guess.... So cute! Love all these girls!

7 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Happy Birthday Greyson, I can't believe he's one! What a little cutie:)

Schad fam said...

Cute pics! I love his haircut he is such a handsome little boy!

Leslie said...

Those picture are so precious! He looks grown up with a hair cut! How fun for your girls to have sleep over and girl talk!!! Too funny! I love your blog so much! ;)

Cassie Skinner said...

Oh no KortLyn's big day is coming soon too..... it makes me so sad. I love the mo hawk and think it is adorable. Meisha is such a funny little girl. I want to have a sleepover and have some girl too. Your family is absolutely adorable!

Amy W said...

He seriously could not get ANY cuter!

Cody and Sharice said...

I still cannot get over the fact that he is one! That year flew by! I LOVE all his pics, especially when he is just gingerly placing the little cake pieces in his mouth! I think that is so funny and cute!
Lucky you about the free cake, Smith's messed up my cake and didn't give me a free one, where did you go! That is awesome!

Hancocks said...

ONE?!? How did that happen?! Time is going by way too fast! He is so cute and looks so grown up with that adorable haircut. And can I just say... SCORE on that free cake! I would have been all over that too!