Saturday, November 29, 2008

7 months old!

Greyson is 7 months old today! We have been practicing sitting up so we can master that skill! The pink boppy came in handy for practicing. That is what you get when you have big sisters I guess. A bunch of pink stuff! He is pretty good at it now although there is the occasional face plant. He is drooling a ton though I don't feel or see any teeth coming in. As you can see from his shirt he is constantly wet around the neck. I think I am going to have to start having him wear a bib all day long!

He loves to pat everything! Pat Pat Pat. On every surface, face, toy, whatever. He likes to pat! I told Rich that mabye he will be a drummer someday in his band. Rich didn't like that he was patting the girls baby doll though. He doesn't want him playing with girly toys. Well, that is gonna be tough since they are everywhere in our house!

Rich thought he needed to jam with him since he was wearing his little guitar shirt. Some boy bonding time I guess! I just hope he doesn' t make him deaf with the loudness...


And of course he loves his big sis! She was worried that he likes Misha better than her cuz she is gone at school all day and Misha is home with him but I assured her that he loves her just as much. Also, do you notice the scratches on his nose? He rubs his eyes when he is tired and keeps scratching up his nose! I try and keep his nails trimmed up but it doesn't seem to matter. He just keeps on scrathing up his cute litte face.







10 comments:

Leslie said...

He is so handsome Ty!!! WOW he has changed sience I saw him last! I wish I could see you all more often!!! He's a sweetie!

Cassie Skinner said...

He is so cute!! Don't you just hate the fact that he is growing up so fast? I think I will cry the day KortLyn sits up for the first time.
It was good to see you this weekend.
Your kids are all so dang cute and defintly something to be proud of.

Shalyse said...

what a cutie!! I love the one with him and Rich. too cute!!

and the scratches...lulu does the SAME thing, I swear people probably think I am a bad mom and don't cut her nails. I do. doesn't help. one bit!

Lindsay Spencer said...

AWW! I forgot about that shirt! It's so cute on him. Sitting all cool with his dad. He's such a cutie. I can't believe he's already sitting up, he's still just a little guy.

Mama Mia said...

Wow Happy 7 months Greyson! Rich has nothing to be worried about he is all boy! So cute!

Ballard Family said...

They grow way too fast! I totally should have called you for the concert. I don't know what I was thinking, actually I don't do much thinking these days. Anyway maybe we can get together this week Before the holidays get too crazy. and I still haven't got my hair done, it looked aweful in our fam pics.

Tris said...

What a cute little guy. I was wondering the other day how old he was now. Boy how time flies by!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

So cute! Taegen was a big drooler too, I had to change his shirt like 4 times a day, and he would always get weird rashes because of all the wetness all the time. He is getting so big and will make a great guitarist!

Candice Eborn said...

Hey Tyra, what a darling little boy! I can't believe how big his eyes are. They grow up so fast, especially with older siblings teaching them!

Hancocks said...

He is just too cute! It is so hard to believe he is 7 months old already!