Monday, September 29, 2008

5 Months Old!

I can't believe how fast time is going by. I know I always say that but REALLY~ It DOES!!! Greyson is doing a little better with the rolling over in the night thing but he will still do it about 1-2 times. Better than 6-7 times right? : 0 ) Hey, I will take whatever sleep I can get. He can now roll over both from back to tummy and tummy to back although now he finds himself stuck by the couch or wall... He still really is a good baby but he has decided he likes being held a lot and will get kind of fussy when you put him down sometimes. Rich has a harder time with this than I do. I have to remind him of how mellow he is compared to some babies and that we are lucky he is so good natured. But then again, I like holding and snuggling him all the time and Rich likes to play with him for a bit and then go play the guitar so...Maybe I am spoiling him. I might regret this someday, but for now...I am just trying to enjoy each little minute. He has 2 GREAT big sisters who love him SO SO much! Saige was at school when we took this but they (Saige and Misha) are both such good helpers with their "Bubba"!
And let's just say, BEFORE drool.........
And AFTER......Not a flattering picture of myself but I thought it was funny. I am just glad that it wasn't spit up. I can handle the drool falling in my mouth quite a bit better than I would have the other stuff...
My cute little munchkins...Sometimes they drive me crazy but I love them to pieces!!!

9 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

You guys look so cute. You can tell the girls love him so much. He's such a cutie.

Schad fam said...

SOOOO Cute! I miss you guys! Love ya lots!

Brandee & Julie said...

Wow! That is a little crazy, it find you like that. How are you guys? Your kids are so cute! We need to get together sometime!

Tris said...

That little guy is so darling! I love his big blue eyes and his mohawk hair. It's so cute! Don't you just love those Bumbo chairs? Myles had one and it was a lifesaver!

Jared Heather and Taegen Pete Johnstun said...

You're right, he is getting big-and I love the hair.Very cute pics of all your kids. I was still getting up with Taegen 2 times a night at this age too. I kind of liked it though, I loved that time with him.

Mama Mia said...

He is such a good baby! So cute! Love his hair!

Justin and Chalisa said...

Oh, he is so BIG!!! What a cutie. And here's my take on spoiling...better spoiled than neglected:) Which is why I am up to my a** in toys. I just have the hardest time saying no!

Leslie said...

It was so good to see you and the kids last weekend! What a sweet little lovie baby Greyson is!! So kissable and sweet!

Amy W said...

Tyra you are the perfecto mamma. So cute with your kids! Thanks for you comment on my blog, I swear I make MYSELF cry when I write about my Gram. Let's take your pics, anytime you are ready! Except this weekend cause it is going to be bad weather. love ya girl - ttys