Wednesday, March 5, 2008

By the way.....

The previous post about the wannabe rockstar was posted by RICH the ROCKSTAR himself made to look like it was me his LOVING and SUPPORTIVE wife who posted it, when in actuality it was just him....I do NOT complain about him playing in the band and leaving me home with the kids!!!! At least not much, anyway!!!! I think it is great that he has a hobby that he enjoys and it also makes us some extra $$$$$ from time to time. I just wanted to clarify this so people don't think that I am really as ronchy as he made me sound....Thanks alot HONEY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Love you babe, you don't ever complain about me doing my stuff, and by the way everyone, I only golf a few times a year and I don't sleep in until 1:00 on the weekends.

Rich

Hancocks said...

Ha, ha! You guys are so funny! Super cute background Tyra! I emailed you our blog link. Miss you guys!

Mama Mia said...

Oh I am so glad to hear it wasn't your post Ty! I actually looked down to see who posted it, but it is listed as both names. I was worrying about you and knowing you are prego and maybe under stress! Rich you are so funny! At least you admit you are a wannabe Rock Star!

Rich and Tyra said...

Mia,
Thanks for being concerned about me even though it wasn't necessary. I am glad to know that people would be worried for me if my life really was how he made it sound! He thought he was being so funny and thought people would know that it was a fake post, I was like no they won't, they will just think you are a loser husband:)! Anyway, I love ya and miss ya, and don't worry, things are good!!!!

Jade and Todd said...

I love it!! Tyra Im so glad you told me about this, I havent checked blogs for a while, how funny! You have a lot of concerned people!